CA Intermediate Coaching
Best CA Coaching in jaipur for CA Intermediate Prepration
Everyone wants growth in the CA profession. If you’re looking for Best CA Coaching in Jaipur, then your search is over. With experienced teachers and personalized guidance for each aspirant, Rohit Patolia Classes Jaipur has become one of the best CA coaching in Jaipur
The CA Intermediate Course is the second level of the Chartered Accountancy (CA) course in India.
There are two ways to enter this level – the first is by clearing the foundation level, and the second is a direct entry. The intermediate level helps students gain a solid understanding of the many areas of Finance and Accounting.
In RPC coaching teachers & students always give an effort to achieve better results in CA Intermediate Exams. In the CA Inter result of Dec 2021, 7 students got an AIR under 50. This is a great achievement for the whole Rohit Patolia Classes and we always motivate students for exams and hope to see more success stories in the future!
Why Join Rohit Patolia Classes for CA Intermediate Course?
- Exam-Oriented Classes from Experienced Faculty
- Completion of the CA Intermediate Course on time.
- regularly provide Mock Test Papers
- Personalized Guidance to each student for improving results
- Healthy and Competitive Study Environment
- Different Batches for English and Hindi medium students
Table of contents:
- Syllabus of CA Intermediate course
- How to Register for CA Intermediate Course?
- What is the CA Intermediate Coaching Fee?
- FAQs Related to CA Intermediate course
Syllabus of CA Intermediate course
The intermediate course in our CA Coaching has two groups containing a total of 8 subjects. CA intermediate course syllabus was of two groups containing the 7 subjects. CA intermediate new course subjects are a total of 8 at present.
Here are the complete details of the CA intermediate course syllabus.
-Paper-2: Corporate and Other Laws
-Paper-3: Cost and Management Accounting
-Paper-5: Advanced Accounting
-Paper-6: Auditing and Assurance
-Paper-7: Enterprise Information Systems and Strategic Management
-Paper-8: Financial Management and Economics for Finance
How to Register for CA Intermediate Course?
To apply for the CA intermediate course, you need to follow these steps:
- Fill the application form and provide the required fees according to the course.
- After the successful payment of the fees, you will get the application form.
- You need to print out the application form and submit it to the concerned regional office.
As said before, you have two ways of filling the form, first is to apply after clearing the foundation level, second is to apply directly after graduation or post-graduation. Let’s have a look at the documents required for both ways.
Aspirants have to upload the mandatory documents at the time of registration. We have curated a list of documents you will require:
Documents for applying after CA Foundation
- Self-attested copy of class 12th mark sheet
- Proof of nationality for foreign students
- Self-Attested copy for belonging to any reserved category (SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled)
What is the CA Intermediate Coaching Fee?
CA Intermediate Fees
FAQs Related to CA Intermediate course
Ques1: Who is eligible to register for Chartered Accountancy (CA) Intermediate Course?
For the intermediate course, students can register in two ways:
Through CA Foundation Course: Candidates who score at least 50% marks in the CA Foundation Examination.
Through Direct Entry Route: The following candidates are allowed to directly register for the CA Intermediate course:
- A Commerce graduate/ Post-Graduate (with minimum 55% marks) or other Graduate/ Post-Graduate (with minimum 60% marks)
- A candidate qualifies for the Intermediate level exam
Ques 2: Is CA Inter easy?
Ans: CA Inter is not impossible to clear, but you need to put in the hard work, have dedication, follow a proper strategy, and revise multiple times to get through. At Rohit Patolia Classes, we provide the best study material which help you crack this difficult exam on your first attempt.
Documents for applying through direct way:
- Self-attested copy of graduation/post-graduation mark sheet
- In the case of a foreign student, proof of nationality
- Self-Attested copy for belonging to any reserved category (SC/ST/OBC or Differently abled).