Best coaching for CMA Final Coaching Course in Jaipur
The CMA Final is the last step in becoming a Certified Management Accountant (CMA). Candidates’ knowledge of financial accounting and management is tested in this two-part exam. The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) conducts the exam.
Candidates must first pass the CMA Exam in order to be eligible for the CMA Final. Additionally, they must have two years of professional experience in financial management or management accounting. Every year, in June and December, the CMA Final is made available. Start your studies with our experts and best part of Best CMA Final Coaching to clear the CMA exams.
Students need to have completed their higher secondary or 10+2 education from a reputed and recognized institute in India to be eligible. Additionally, they need to pass the Institute of Cost Accountants of India’s Foundation Course.
The applicant must have completed both the CAT qualifying level part 2 exam and have a degree in a subject other than the fine arts. Candidates must confirm that they have successfully completed all of the Foundation and Intermediate level previous stages.
Candidates are eligible to enrol in the final course if they have passed both groups of the CMA Intermediate exam.
Best CMA Final Coaching Programmes in India (Online & Offline) June 2024
Rohit Patolia Classes is the best CMA Final coaching in India, providing the highest results to its students. Numerous students have passed the exam on their first try, and our students routinely receive high marks. Both online and offline modes are used to deliver our CMA Final classes. RPC Classes provide coaching for group A, Group B, and the entire CMA Final course.
you’ll get complete details of the Rohit Patolia Classes’s CMA Final coaching classes, including why to join RPC, its fee structure, class details, study pattern, how to join and much more.
Features of RPC CMA Final Coaching:
- Coaching and doubt classes are provided by skilled and trained faculty.
- Effective study pattern that helps students develop the application and analytical skills to answer questions in the desired manner.
- Regular practise exams to assess performance and dispel exam anxiety.
- Personalized support to each student based on their performance.
- Doubt-solving session till the exams.
Details of CMA Final Coaching Exam Pattern
Mode of exam
Offline centre based exam
Institute of Cost Management Accountant of India (ICMAI)
Type of questions
Both objective and descriptive
Number of questions
120 in each paper
No negative marking
No. of groups
Two – Group III and Group IV
Frequency of exam
Twice in a year
Details of Rohit Patolia Classes CMA Final Coaching
CMA – Final
CMA Intermediate cleared candidates
1. To develop time management skills among CMA final students and complete the updated syllabus on time
2. To answer the question as expected from ICMAI
3. To indicate the missing and leakage from exam patterns.
Separate Batches for Hindi & English Medium students.
Hindi & English Module as per the medium of students provided by VSI
Mode of Classes
Online, Offline and Recorded
Offline Classes at
Vishveshvariya Nagar, Arjun Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302018
India's Best Online CMA Final Classes in Jaipur
Using online courses and Pendrive courses, we created our CMA Final online courses. We are committed to providing our tried-and-true teaching methods in the most user-friendly format possible so that our students can learn faster and without interruption.
Additionally, free PDFs of the online question paper, mock test, multiple-choice test, and free demo sessions are available on a regular basis. Our rigorous schedule aids in our students’ preparation for the CMA Final exam.
Our CMA online Final classes will cover the entire 2023 syllabus of ICMAI prescribed; Paper Detail of CMA Final Exam
GROUP – III
PAPER 13: CORPORATE AND ECONOMIC LAWS (CEL)
PAPER 14: STRATEGIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT(SFM)
PAPER 15: DIRECT TAX LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL TAXATION (DIT)
PAPER 16: STRATEGIC COST MANAGEMENT (SCM)
GROUP – IV
PAPER 17: COST AND MANAGEMENT AUDIT (CMAD)
PAPER 18: CORPORATE FINANCIAL REPORTING (CFR)
PAPER 19: INDIRECT TAX LAWS AND PRACTICE (ITLP)
Enroll right away to receive the best CMA Final video classes, pen drive classes, online classes, and in-person classes for performance records.
Why choose Rohit Patolia Classes- Is it the best CMA Final Coaching in India?
There are many reasons to choose Rohit Patolia Classes for your CMA Final Coaching in Jaipur.
- You will receive individualized guidance from our skilled and knowledgeable instructors who will work with you one-on-one to make sure you comprehend the subject matter and are adequately ready for the exams.
- Our students consistently receive high scores on the CMA Final exams, and many of them go on to successful careers in accounting and finance. We have a strong track record when it comes to results.