Best coaching for CS Executive Course in Jaipur
Are you planning to prepare for Chartered Accountants (CA) or Company Secretary (CS)? Or are you tired of appearing and reappearing in these competitive exams? Then all you need is the proper direction, guidance, and lots of studies to compete in the exams.
Rohit Patolia Classes is the best coaching in Jaipur for CS Executive. Here we provide proper guidance from experienced faculty and study material to CS students. We always value your time. To enhance your career in the Company Secretary profession join us now.
At Rohit Patolia Classes, we offer thorough and individual CS executive Coaching in Jaipur to aspirants. We have a team of professional faculty members with extensive expertise that can assist you in passing the exam with ease. Get in contact with us to achieve your full potential!
The next step in becoming a CS (Company secretary) is CS Executive. next completion of the CS Foundation Course, the next two levels must be attained in order to become CS:
The ICSI offers a CS programme that typically consists of three levels.
Rohit Patolia classes is the best CS Executive coaching in Jaipur starts with a vision to impart Quality coaching and guidance to the students so that they easily win over this challenging task. After Graduation, each forward step is crucial for students in professional exams and careers so we transform students into professionals.
RPC is known to best CS Executive coaching in Jaipur understands the importance of professional exams and hence provides separate batches for CS Executive students according to ICSI’s latest Pattern.
For all CS Executive disciplines, we have a group of very skilled, devoted, and academically prepared instructors.
- Foundation Programme (Now replaced with CS Executive Entrance Test or CSEET)
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
About CS Executive
The second level of the company secretary course is CS Executive. The CS Executive Course accepts applicants all year long. Candidates for CS Executive registration must have passed the CSEET (CS foundation) test, which is given twice a year in June and December
All applicants must successfully complete the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET), with the exception of a few exempt candidate groups.
All graduates and postgrads are eligible for immediate enrollment in the CS Executive Programme and are excluded from taking the CSEET test.
- Clear Foundation Programme/Graduates from all disciplines except Fine Arts can directly enroll.
- A student appearing in the month of December the cutoff date to get registered is 31st May.
- A student appearing in the month of June the cut-off date to get registered is 30 November.
- 1 year needs to be completed within 5 years of registration for the Executive Programme.
Exemptions from CSEET
Candidates who have successfully completed the final exams of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and/or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are exempt from the CSEET and must pay ‘5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) as an exemption fee at the time of registration for the CS Executive Programme.
Admission deadline for the CS Executive Course
The deadline for CS Executive Course registration and admission for the June and December exams
- For June term examination- 31st January for only one Group & 30th Nov for Both Group
- For December term examination- 31st July for only one Group & 31st May for Both Group
Registration Fee for CS Executive in ICSI
Registration Fee of CS Executive Course Rs. 10,100* for both groups and 50% rebate in CS Executive Registration fee for SC and ST Category Students.
Last Date of Examination Form
Last date of CS Executive examination application form for June and December term Examination
- June term Examination – 25th March
- December term Examination – 25th September
Examination Fee of CS Executive
Exam fees for the CS Executive Course are Rs. 1200 for Group 1 and Rs. 2400 for Group 2.both Group and ICSI provide 50% rebate in CS Executive Registration fee for SC and ST Category Students.
Syllabus for CS Executive Course
Module – I
Module – II
1. Jurisprudence, Interpretation &
General Laws (100 Marks)
5. Capital Market & Securities Laws
Part I – Capital Market (40 Marks)
Part II – Securities Laws (60 Marks)
2. Company Law & Practice
Part I – Company Law – Principles
Part II – Company Administration &
6. Economic, Commercial and Intellectual
Part I – Economic & Commercial Laws
Part II – Intellectual Property Laws
3. Setting Up of Business, Industrial &
Part I – Setting Up of Business
Part II – Industrial & Labour Laws
7. Tax Laws & Practice
Part I – Direct Tax (60 Marks)
Part II – Indirect Tax (40 Marks)
4. Corporate Accounting and
Part I – Corporate Accounting
Part II – Financial Management
ICSI Syllabus 2022 aims to instill principles, laws, and interpretation at the executive level; in this regard, the grouping of Papers under Group 1 of the Executive Programme has been done with consideration for the crucial aspects of “Ease of Learning,” “Balancing of Theoretical / Legal and Practical Papers,” and “Given these facts, students are urged to give Group 1 preference when sitting the Executive Programme Examination. Group 1 is comprised of the “Strengthening of Fundamental Concepts Having Relevance in the Papers Covered “Under Subsequent Group 2”..
All papers for the Executive Program’s examination have a combination of 20% case-based, objective-type questions and 80% descriptive questions, with the exception of Paper No. 4 (Corporate Accounting and Financial Management), which has 100% descriptive questions.
Duration : 3 Hours (each paper)
Marks : 100 Marks (each paper)
Tax Laws, Corporate & Management Accounting, and Financial & Strategic Management (Papers 4,5 & 8) are covered in the CS Executive’s OMR-based and MCQ paper.
CS Executive Examination Passing Criteria: Students be declared ‘PASS’ in CS Executive on securing 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate
Documents Required for CS Executive Registration 2023
Before accessing the registration form, please make sure you have the softcopies of the documents indicated on this page.
- The candidate’s picture
- The candidate’s signature
- Certificate of Birthdate (10th pass certificate)
- 12th Mark sheet or Certificate/ICAI/ICMAI Final Pass Certificate/Graduation pass certificate/Graduation Consolidated mark sheets/Post Graduation pass certificate/Consolidated mark sheets) Qualification Certificate
- Certificate of classification (Other than general)
- Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter ID/Pan Card/Driving License/Ration Card as evidence of identity
- It’s important to follow the rules.
- Each file must be in one of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp, or pdf.
- The maximum file size is 2 megabytes.
- A student photo should have a file size of between 20 and 100 kilobytes.